Experiences are at the center of the human condition. Not only can they build consumer loyalty, but they also drive financial results for businesses – when they use the right strategy, of course.
Customer experience matters. 69 percent of consumers say “reliable, great customer service” makes a brand their favorite for online shopping; 80 percent base purchasing decisions on an emotional attachment to the brand; and 76 percent have been loyal to a favorite brand for more than four years.
Yet, good interactions rarely happen by chance. In today’s digital environment, they must be purposefully developed and nurtured—often with the help of modern technology. This is why improving the customer experience is top of mind for most companies today.
Cloud technology is frequently used for this reason. Let’s dive a little deeper into the benefits of cloud-based customer experience solutions!
The Need for Cloud in Customer Experience Management
The goal of customer experience is to create satisfied customers. And there’s no better way to get increased customers’ satisfaction than by using the cloud. The cloud provides a number of advantages for businesses looking to improve their customer experience, including the ability to personalize experiences, improve collaboration, offer better customer service, and undergo digital transformation. At the same time, your business will be able to offer user-friendly features that will keep customers coming back for more.
Customer Experience Management in the Cloud
The cloud is the perfect platform for managing customer experience. It provides a secure, centralized location for customer data management and customer interactions in one place.
This makes it easy to track customer behavior over time, identify trends, and make better decisions about what products and services to offer customers. It also helps businesses understand how they are performing relative to their competitors.
Cloud based customer experience management (CEM) solutions make it easy to collect and analyze customer data. The cloud also offers features that help improve customer interactions and create a better customer experience. There are a number of cloud-based customer relationship management solutions on the market, each with its own set of features and benefits.
The most important thing to look for in a CEM solution is its ability to help you collect and analyze customer data. The best solutions will also offer features that help you improve customer interactions and create a better customer experience.
When it comes to the cloud, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Every business is different, and each has its own needs and goals. That’s why it’s important to find a CEM solution that can be tailored to your business’s unique needs.
Now that we’ve established the importance of customer experience and the cloud, let’s take a look at how they work together to improve your business.
8 Ways Cloud Computing Improves User Experiences
Many businesses aiming to improve their customer experience are increasingly focused on improving the human experience. Cloud technology is routinely employed to accomplish this goal.
Let’s look at a few ways cloud computing supports and expands UX:
1. More visibility into customer journey – Companies can use decision engines that use machine learning algorithms to automate, modify, and optimize client engagement in the cloud, allowing them to provide customers with experiences that are tailored to their preferences.
2. Personalized experiences – The cloud makes it possible to personalize user experiences in a way that was not achievable before. By storing customer data in the cloud, businesses can develop a better understanding of their customers and deliver more personalized experiences.
3. Integrated data analytics – With an integrated platform that provides better visibility, accessibility, and transparency into customer and operational data aggregated from disparate parts of the organization, companies can make more relevant decisions in real time, focusing on how to engage with their customers, employees, and other audiences.
4. Experience delivery – Companies can develop dynamic communications in the media most likely to resonate with customers by linking decision models with a marketing cloud platform. Questions like, “How can we link our different customer and advertising technologies?” are common ones that lead to this strategy. Think to yourself: “How can we effectively communicate with our customers both online and offline? How can we keep bringing value to our customers?”
5. Customer engagement – Identifying how to serve clients in an environment where customer engagement is always evolving is one of the most difficult challenges that firms face. Customers can benefit from the cloud’s convenience and speed. It’s less about what people desire and more about what they expect. When calling customer service, customers no longer want to be put on hold. Using social media and smart devices, they want to contact businesses fast and simply. Businesses can use the cloud to communicate with customers in a variety of ways, including email, online chat, social media, mobile, SMS, and outbound calls.
6. Less department siloes – With the cloud, multiple departments within a company can collaborate and access the same data at the same time from any location. This allows departments to communicate using data and make better customer service decisions. When multiple departments work together to integrate their data, they can identify a pattern of customer behavior and deliver the best possible solution for a more meaningful experience.
7. Improved collaboration – The cloud makes it easy for team members to collaborate on projects and share ideas in real-time. This makes it easier to create a cohesive customer experience.
8. Consistent customer focus – Companies need to continuously follow-up with clients to evaluate whether or not he is satisfied with the services provided. The consumer may require support in the future, which is where the cloud comes in. Cloud-based IT support is quick and adaptable, addressing issues quickly and without interfering with the customer’s business operations. This cloud service feature allows for continuous monitoring of the customer’s needs in order to provide him with immediate solutions.
Improve CX in the Cloud with Stefanini
The cloud is critical for businesses that are undergoing digital transformation. By moving to the cloud, businesses can improve their customer experience by becoming more agile and flexible.
Our focus is on creating amazing user journeys; to meet your clients’ needs, we employ iterative thinking and data-driven problem solving to provide you with the best customer experience solutions.
At the same time, our cloud development solutions will help your business leverage the latest technology in support of CX. Alongside our application development services, we have over 30 years of expertise assisting firms in adopting new technologies such as cloud computing and staying on top of evolving technology. Some of the world’s leading organizations, like SAP, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, and others, are part of our powerful relationship ecosystem.
Are you ready to begin your cloud journey? Speak with a professional right now!