According to the 2021 Kearney’s Global Services Location Index, digital talent has become a key differentiator among nations, regions and cities seeking to be considered key locations for business services.
One result of large-scale digitization is a significant shift toward digital skills. Digitally skilled employees can leverage and apply existing and new technologies to drive better business outcome.
What Does the Labor Market Demand?
The acceleration of digitalization has created opportunities for the expansion of companies that provide technology services. Projects related to the digital economy, autonomous operations, network architecture redesign, analytics model transformation, and accelerating new industrial ecosystems model have become priorities for many businesses.
Our Approach to Attracting and Managing Digital Talent
According to a recent report from the GTCI, companies around the world are finding it increasingly difficult to find and hire people with the skills to support their digital initiatives.
To meet this challenge, we need to implement strategies and initiatives to create comprehensive learning and development programs that upskill employees with a personalized approach. It is also important to create a hybrid work environment that allows for flexible working schedule and a better work-life balance, which is keeping the talent within the company for a long period.
Innovation, Technology, Talent
As a company that combines a human-centric approach with technological expertise, we know that it is people, not technology, that creates innovation. To deliver this at a time when talent shortages are affecting all organizations, our approach focuses on a few key areas:
- Understand the complexity of the business environment. Capture the expectations of the talent available in the market and align them with business needs, this will lead to co-creating impactful and sustainable digital solutions.
- Talent Map: In-depth analysis of the markets in which we operate to identify opportunities to attract talent. Initiate market analysis to identify talent capabilities, while finding new sources of candidates to fill the talent pool.
- Hiring with agility. Faster and more efficient hiring process. Focus on attracting talent with the right attitude, motivation, and skills.
- Onboarding. Personalized onboarding process.
- Management. Management of multidisciplinary, remote, and multicultural teams, through agile methods.
- Upskilling. Personalized learning and career development programs to better prepare talent meet the challenges of the complex environment in which they operate.
- Orientation towards business results. Implement appropriate management strategies to maximize TTM, NPS, eNPS, with a focus on innovation, technology and talent in a co-creating collaborative environment.
- Detection of new business opportunities and challenges. Identify new business opportunities and challenges to provide talent with additional professional development opportunities.
In the new business world, companies need to transform to become more competitive and innovative, to adapt or grow. As a result, it is necessary to identify talent gaps and define agile and efficient mechanisms to attract the right talent to your organization.
Stefanini has more than 32,000 employees in 70 offices in 41 countries in the Americas, Europe, Australia, and Asia. In addition to its headquarters in São Paulo, the company has a European center in Brussels, Belgium, and a North American center in the Detroit metropolitan area.
As a global company with 35 years of experience in the market, we are offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and user experience (UX).
Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns, and artificial intelligence services with traditional solutions such as service desk, field service, and outsourcing (BPO). We maintain our excellence by investing in technological innovations, the best partnerships, worldwide acquisitions of companies, and the hiring of highly trained professionals.
We believe technology can revolutionize a company and that innovation is essential to foster development and competitiveness. We value new ideas and the power of an open mind, and we recognize that all talent is essential to the quality of our projects and to our progress.