Organizations are saturated with data, often unable to convert information into actionable intelligence. While Threat Intelligence (TI) programs are often considered a luxury, the right TI solution can help your organization understand and respond more efficiently to an expanding threat landscape.
“Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services” explores the TI market to help businesses understand the following:
- How TI products and services deliver knowledge, information, and data about cyber threats
- Defining priority intelligence requirements (PIRs) to guide the selection of correct products
- Operationalizing and automating threat intelligence to create value
The “Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services” report shows that TI platforms must be paired with other efforts before organizations can create true, actionable intelligence.
Other key insights in the report include the following:
- Market analysis with an overview of 75+ TI vendors
- Information on the emerging market for Digital risk protection services (DRPS) and how it bolsters TI programs.
- Market recommendations on how to acquire services, aggregate threat information, and act on insights by leveraging priority intelligence requirements (PIRs)
Complete the form on the right to download the complimentary report.
Gartner, Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services, John Collins, Ruggero Contu, Mitchell Schneider, Craig Lawson, Published 10 December 2021[C1] .