Our latest webinar, taking place at 10 a.m. EST on Thursday, 2/18, will give CFOs tips and tricks on implementing Agile processes for scalable benefits.
The term ‘digital transformation’ is everywhere these days. Yet, keeping pace with a constantly evolving world requires more than technology adoption. Many businesses are discovering that a successful path forward requires employees to have a specific skillset. In our latest webinar, “Accelerate Digital Transformation: Leverage Agile at Scale!” we’ll show CFOs just how they can leverage Agile processes to pave a more resilient path forward for their business.
While achieving digital transformation these days has become a requirement for competitive advantage, attempts to reach this goal reveal a number of obstacles:
1. Digital transformation is causing a disconnect in necessary skills: When aiming for digital transformation, it is important to identify where there might be gaps in current employees’ knowledge bases. Further, high turnover can result in continuous training and new hire costs.
2. High technology costs hinder profitability: Technology adoption requires an investment. Unfortunately, this can make it difficult to obtain returns on investments.
3. The cost of exorbitant innovation stifles business alignment: When business and IT leads aren’t on the same page, the business can undergo a multitude of inefficiencies. In turn, limited system functionalities makes it difficult for businesses to obtain an additional market share. Finally, prolonged functionality availability can place companies at a huge disadvantage.
SAFe® for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps principles. By following SAFe® for Lean Enterprises, organizations can align business vision and goals with IT functionality delivery projects, incrementally deliver application functionality (which enables expedited ROI), and eliminate the disconnect between resources and cost-effective digital transformation delivery.
The methodology follows three stages:
1. Engage: Organizational Agility engages cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to validate a new product idea and/or market feedback by leveraging design thinking methods.
2. Accelerate: Deliver Products and solutions for early visibility and customer engagement through a robust Agile Solution Delivery methodology and foundation to help scale and grow.
3. Scale: Scale your product and business reach by enhancing the organizational maturity of your enterprise to foster a culture of continuous innovation that aligns your products and people with your customer.
Further, by leveraging different types of squads, this process becomes even more attainable for businesses. For instance, a Creation Squad identifies the most important business challenges and problems. Later on in the process, the Transformation Squad defines the transformation roadmap and milestones.
During “Accelerate Digital Transformation: Leverage Agile at Scale!” our hosts will explore SAFe® for Lean Enterprises, a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps principles. Join Craig Brown, Xceleon Chief Transformation Architect, Dave Smith, Stefanini Business Unit Leader, and Nikhil Desai, Stefanini Director, Solution Center at 10 a.m. EST on Thursday, February 18.
We’re looking forward to a lively discussion centered on the various ways CFOs can leverage Agile methodologies to resolve business challenges, identify growth opportunities, and more! Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/#register/6976375302553297167?source=Website
In this webinar, learn how CFOs can leverage Agile methodologies to resolve business challenges and more!
See what's trending
Learn more about our Agile solutions. Talk to an expert.
Hi. Need help?