Stefanini can successfully structure, manage and implement end-to-end mobility support for your business
Mobile technology continues to reinvent the workplace and transform our world. While mobile devices offer unprecedented convenience and value, IT departments continue to struggle with mobility on many levels. If you’re like thousands of other businesses across the globe, you have a growing need for effective mobility support for your end user community.
As a part of our IT Service Desk solution, Stefanini supports end user mobile devices and applications. We provide end-to-end support throughout the entire mobility life cycle for our clients, and we can do the same for you:
- Ordering / provisioning new mobile devices. Selecting the appropriate cellular / data plan with carriers based on the profile of the user
- Configuration of new devices. Performing integration with corporate email, calendar, directory functions, plus any client proprietary mobile apps.
- Security. Configure and enforce security policy for mobile devices
- Support. Support end users use of mobile devices and applications, including remote lock, wipe, locate leveraging industry leading MDM tools
- Maintenance, Break/Fix. On behalf of the end user, we will interface with the appropriate carrier to replace broken or lost devices, re-provision and configure replacement devices before deploying to the user
- Decommission. Manage all device decommissions for any changes in employment, as well as for devices at the end of contract.
Beyond support from the Service Desk, Stefanini’s Mobility Practice also provides strategy consulting and mobile application development services. Please click below for more information on these offers:
- Mobility Strategy Boot Camp: A 1-day mobility strategy workshop, which takes clients through a structured set of activities and exercises. At the end of the engagement, the client has the basic foundation of an enterprise mobility strategy along with prioritized next steps.
- Mobile Application Development Services: Stefanini has application development resources with experience in all leading mobility operating systems as well as HTML 5. Our mobility development resources are provided via a flexible onshore, nearshore, offshore or blended model – to suit client needs.