Stefanini zMaintenanceSM & Stefanini zDevelopment SM
Trust Stefanini to successfully move mainframe development and maintenance of your business-critical applications nearshore. We offer alternative solutions that will safeguard data, ease migration, and offer minimal interruption in daily business activities.
For over two decades, Stefanini has been providing mainframe solutions to an ever-growing customer base through onsite or established Global Development Centers in Latin America. Our proven ability and flexible solutions are designed to meet the unique requirements of your organization’s mainframe support, large or small. Stefanini’s staff of application programmers and analysts is skilled in a wide variety of application software, but also understands business.
Our unique zMaintenanceSM and zDevelopment SM approach includes:
- Utilizing several approaches when providing mainframe maintenance and development.
- Offering staff augmentation to complete responsibility for maintenance of all applications on your system.
- Using a project-based or bundled approach for development efforts.
- Customization of any of our approaches is based on the needs of the client after an assessment of the current state and a clear understanding of the desired outcome.
- Expertise in all mainframe environments including, but not limited to, COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, IMS DB/DC, z/OS, VMS, and IFL.
- Being uniquely positioned to offer a proven nearshore development model; we eliminate time zone issues associated with traditional offshore support approaches.