UMA2: An implementation methodology for true ITSM transformation
Using our proprietary UMA2 – (Unified Methodology to Adopt & Adapt) – Stefanini helps our customers accelerate ITIL® adoption using an integrated approach that dramatically increases success.
Rich in unique intellectual property, the Stefanini UMA2 implementation methodology delivers a continual cycle of improvement, and addresses the customers’ organizational and cultural aspects needed to ensure an enduring transformation to a true IT Service Management (ITSM) organization.
It’s unlikely that your organization will adopt the entire Service Management domain at once. Stefanini understands how to deliver ITSM in a distributed manner, instead of a multitude of siloed projects. Not only is the latter approach prone to failure, but can become a huge cost drain, as well as a waste of valuable internal time and credibility.
Through UMA2’s iterative approach, our customers gain scalability and a holistic approach that adapts to all organizational sizes and structures.
A Continual Service Improvement Model
Our UMA2 approach delivers a continual cycle of improvement. This supports ITIL®/COBIT/IS200000/ TQM as a deliverable.
As each phase in the interior ring of the UMA2 is delivered, the outer-ring phases are delivered in tandem. Only with these additional activities – Awareness, Cultural Alignment, Business Alignment, and Integration – will success in the transformation be achieved. True, lasting change depends upon addressing the organizational and cultural aspects needed to ensure transformation to an IT Service Management (ITSM) organization.
What’s inside UMA2?
- Rich intellectual property with a TQM foundation and a Services approach
- Project/Program management viewed
- An applied framework and expanded model based on ITIL, ISO, CMMI, and COBIT… providing a much more granular approach to Service Management
- Cultural Assessments
- An Engagement Process
- Policies, Process and Procedures L1-L4
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Process Flows and inter-process diagrams
- A library of ITIL technology enablers
- Compliance, audit and regulator knowledge
- Maturity models for varied levels of a transformation
- Utilizes aspects of Lean Six Sigma in a concentric approach for all areas of the ITSM transformation
- …and much more!
To learn more about our ITSM/ITIL® Consulting, please email > Sales@stefanini.com
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.