Clients to speak alongside Stefanini leaders at leading IT event.
Stefanini Group, is presenting at the , taking place October 17-20 in Orlando, Florida. Gartner® IT Symposium/Xpo is a global IT tech market event with opportunities to speak and meet with the world’s leading IT experts and thought leaders. While at this event, Stefanini will be located at booth 953 and will be presenting on their AI, Agile and Workplace solutions. A demonstration of Sophie, Stefanini’s virtual AI assistant, will be provided for guests with an illustration of her thinking process and her ability to generate images.
“We’re absolutely thrilled to be attending the Gartner IT Symposium once again alongside many bright minds, with digital transformation as the core focus,” said Fabio Caversan, Vice President of Digital Business and Innovation at Stefanini. “As we continue to lead the way in artificial intelligence, data analytics and workplace solutions, we’ll be showcasing the intricacies of Sophie’s mind. We’re looking forward to interacting with attendees and can’t wait to see what comes from sharing client partnership success stories and demonstrating our technology.”
While exploring innovative and transformational opportunities with global communities, Fabio Caversan and Arjun Malik, SAP Practice Director, will be presenting sessions alongside several Stefanini clients. These clients include: Scarlett Liu, Manager/HR ServiceNow Platform Owner at Toyota, Patrick Turner, EdD., Vice President at AccelerEd, and Ricardo Costa, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer of Enterprise Analytics and Strategy Operations at Purolator.
Stefanini sessions include:
- Digital Transformation in Shipping—Navigating Future Supply Chain Disruption
- On Tuesday, October 18, from 11:30-12 p.m.
- Malik and Costa will discuss Stefanini & Purolator’s ongoing approach to post-Covid supply chain demands.
- How Digital Transformation in HR Management Enables Winning Employee Experience
- On Wednesday, October 19, from 11:30-12 p.m.
- Caversan and Liu will be discussing the best practices for digital transformation efforts and provide a brief business overview of the work Toyota and Stefanini have taken to create a winning employee experience.
- Digital Transformation in Education—Why Outsourcing is an Advantage
- On Thursday, October 20, 11:30 a.m-12 p.m.
- Caversan and Turner will be speaking about how the global change in the education sector has created a number of challenges, including managing large volumes of data and digitizing administrative tasks. The AccelerEd and Stefanini partnership will be on display to showcase how the benefits of an agile Outsourcing provider offers an advantage in adapting to tomorrow’s digital transformation trends.
Stefanini Group offers organizations of all shapes and sizes a broad portfolio of digital transformation services and solutions; including industrial automation, cognitive computing, workplace of the future development, customer experience, business consulting, digital marketing and artificial intelligence. To learn more about Stefanini Group, please visit www.stefanini.com.
About Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo is the world’s most important gathering for CIOs and other IT executives. IT executives rely on these conferences to gain insight into how their organizations can use IT to overcome business challenges and improve operational efficiency. For more information, please visit https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/na/symposium-us.
GARTNER is the registered trademark and service mark of Gartner Inc., and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and/or internationally and has been used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
About Stefanini Group
Stefanini Group (www.stefanini.com) is a Brazilian multinational with over 30 years of experience in the market, investing in a complete innovation ecosystem to meet the main verticals and assist customers in the process of digital transformation. With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation.
Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO).
With a presence in 41 countries, Stefanini was named the fifth most internationalized company, according to the Dom Cabral Foundation ranking of 2017.