We are in the midst of a massive work-from-home movement. Our Virtual Agile Squads ensure that you can still solve business problems with the right people.We are in the midst of a massive work-from-home movement. Our Virtual Agile Squads ensure that you can still solve business problems with the right people.
COVID-19 has shown us that work – specifically teamwork – can be done online.
Virtual agile squads deliver on a people, process and technology front by promoting strategic thinking, problem-solving, and design skills.
- From a people perspective, teams are organized into squads that have a clear, defined mission.
- From a process perspective, the move to a 100% virtual model is incremental, further underscoring the need for process maturity.
- And when it comes to technology, data security and the changing role of technology are necessary to provide a resilient, robust security environment that seamlessly supports the virtual agile model.
How does agility translate to business growth? Get our perspective!
Our Virtual Agile Squads
At Stefanini, we can deploy six different types of virtual squads to help your business meet defined KPIs. Our infographic portrays the following:
- Creation Squads identify and provide solutions for your business’ most important challenges by engaging with your most valuable clients.
- Design Squads can perform a variety of tasks, including analyzing existing design interfaces, implementing UI/UX wireframes, and much more.
- Development Squads offer full stack development, systems development, and iterative development.
- Performance Squads can assess customer experiences, analyze user behavior, and improve customer experience, resulting in exemplary digital performance management.
- Automation Squads ensure a continuous delivery process through the automation of DevOps processes.
- Finally, Transformation Squads can help your business do anything from formulating digital strategies to defining your transformation roadmap and milestones, helping lead and manage organizational change.
Read more about Stefanini Solution Squads here.
Be Agile with Stefanini
Our unique Solution Squads adapt to different business objectives by adjusting the personnel and skills to fit the need and phase of the project. They have proven Results for:
- Faster Time
- Reduce Product Backlog
- Increase in Active User Engagement
- Increase Return on Investment
- Cost-Effective Deployment of Skills
Ready to build a customized squad to meet your business’ KPIs? Let’s talk!