A global leader in the production of seamless steel tubes for Oil & Gas, Automotive, & Construction needed cybersecurity solutions. The need ranged from event correlation, vulnerability scanning, Governance Risk & Compliance) services, & threat intelligence services.
The Business Challenge
This customer needed a variety of cyber defense services in order to improve their overall cybersecurity maturity level across enterprise operations. On average the company saw information traffic of 4 TB per month. To protect the information network, they required 24×7 coverage to support an average of 5,000 users speaking Portuguese, English, and French.
The size and scale of this business required world class security services to meet these challenges:
- Maintain and increase cybersecurity control
- Keeping technology platforms up to date
- Fraud detection
- Ability to respond to cyber attacks
- Secure IT processes
- Protect their headquarters in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul, Belo Horizonte and Minas Gerais (Brazil)
How We Helped
Stefanini Rafael operates 24/7×365 from our Security Operations Center where we provide event correlation, vulnerability scanning, governance, risk and compliance services and intelligence applied to security events. We were chosen with the differential of applying automation, intelligence in the event correlation process (SOAR) and the use of Israeli intelligence as a data source.
- World-class cybersecurity operational capability
- SOC operations in São Paulo, Brazil, N1, N2 and N3
- senior professionals with experience in cybersecurity management activities and effective ethical hackers
- Technological capacity supported by Stefanini Rafael in Brazil, and RAFAEL Advanced Defense Systems in Israel.
The following solutions were implemented:
- 24/7 Monitoring from our Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Forensic analysis
- Cyber maturity assessment
- Malware analysis
- Anti-Phishing Training
The customer achieved 85% productivity gains with the application of process automation, increased defense efficiency according to the security maturity score based on ISO 27000. Due to the gains in operation and efficiency in the provision of services, we were called to expand the same activities but with a focus on cyber protection of the customer’s industrial network.
- Improvement in security maturity;
- Effective safety monitoring for any company;
- More agility in your cybersecurity processes;
- Required for complex environments;
- Customization of technical performance according to the needs of the business.
Our Managed Security Operations offer scalable around-the-clock monitoring, detection and response capabilities to help safeguard organizations against security threats. We provide the expertise businesses need to respond to a fast-changing cybersecurity landscape.
Similarly, our Cyber Defense Services enable businesses to reduce and contain the impact of a confirmed security incident, identify the threats that represent the greatest risk to their organization and ensure they can proactively identify vulnerabilities within their systems through penetration testing and ethical hacking. This service also ensures you can enhance your threat detection capabilities by proactively determining which threats represent the greatest risks to your organization.