Nearshore software development center, Bucharest, Romania
Stefanini’s nearshore software application development center in Eastern Europe provides European clients with access to real-time communication, technical and language skills that are necessary for successful software projects.
Distributed Agile software projects are carried out based on our blended delivery models, to ensure our clients with the most efficient quality-price structure. We leverage on our processes, global capabilities and offshore / nearshore component for decreasing your software expenses.
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in 1987 and emerged as a leader in such areas as application outsourcing and software application development.
As part of its continued global expansion, Stefanini IT Solutions acquired US-based IT company TechTeam (along with former TechTeam Akela) in 2010.
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, Business Process Outsourcing, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 35 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
Facts and Figures
- Founded: 1998
- Headquarters: Bucharest, Romania
- Main Service Lines: Software Product Development, Custom Application Development, NDC (Nearshore Dedicated Team), IT Staffing
- Team size: 300
- Number of Projects completed: 700+ *
- Languages for service support: 25+
*includes outsourcing projects carried out in nearshore, onsite, offsite and blended models
Why Stefanini ADC Romania for Application Outsourcing?
Our motto: Inspire, Innovate, Deliver
Stefanini ADC Romania derives competitive advantages from its continuously improved Project Management methodologies and software application development tools, as well as from its rigorously trained Project Managers . Please take a moment to find out the things we take pride in and make us different.
Focused Service Provider
- Applied best practices for Application Development & Maintenance (AD&M)
- Expertise in each area of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellence in development technologies
- Leverage re-usable programming assets
- Stable access on the international market and know-how in a variety of industries that keep us open and competitive in any field in which our services might be required
- CMMI-compliant methodologies, perfected over a decade of practice, and specifically designed for geographically distributed (nearshore / offshore / onsite) projects.
- Measurable project metrics
- ISO 9001 certified since 2000
- High level of internal control and efficiency
- Cultivated long term client relationships
- CAGR: 80% (over past 3 years)
- Employee retention rate: 90%
- Strong group financial position
- Prosperous customer relationships – over 90% client retention rate
Easy to work with
- Flexibility – In our engagement models (contractual, pricing, SLA, KPI)
- Multilingual engineers with experience gathered from projects implemented all over the world
- Advanced technological infrastructure and security system for maximum client confidence
Start with step 1 Make contact