Digital Transformation Drives Solutions
“Today’s organizations are becoming increasingly dependent upon standard and custom applications to deliver superior service to end users—both internal and external. When it comes to developing new applications or maintaining existing ones, the stakes are equally high,” affirmed Ms. Gebrai. As an agile development and implementation partner with nearshore, offshore and onshore delivery capabilities, Stefanini offers customers flexible, cost-efficient application services that match our clients’ quality expectations, responsiveness and value mandates. Those who attend the Gartner ITxpo 2017 will receive an inside look at the company’s latest solutions, like Stefanini’s Automation Platform 2020+. This solution will be delivered with cloud-first strategies and as-a-service, promoting differentiation and business value acceleration.
The new platform includes Sophie, an intelligent automation platform utilizing self-learning, human-like interaction and self-healing automation capabilities. Additionally, Stefanini’s SaaS-based automation platform enables a broader automation umbrella. “By adapting to the latest IT trends, we are able to continually exceed the expectations of our customers and provide sustainable value,” said Ms. Gebrai
Part of the portfolio that Stefanini will be showcasing during the event includes:
- Transformation Journey – End-to-end managed services with a focus on business outcome and value
- Stefanini 2020+ Transformation Execution Platform – Modular, next-generation intelligent automation platform including Sophie cognitive/AI, multi-lingual virtual digital agent and self-service/self-healing
- d3 – Data, Diagnosis & Decision – Workplace Automation & End-User Analytics
- Persona-based assessment and design, focused on user profile, user experience, and workstyle
- Data-driven proactive support model with end-user analytics and actionable automated insight
- Customer Advocate – Focused on the voice of the customer – holistic end-user experience management, including innovative approaches like sentiment analysis, predictive end-user experience analytics, etc.
- Stefanini Care – Interactive high touch walk-up bar, kiosk and service station for resolving issues
- Workplace-as-a-Service – Cloud-based bundle with application virtualization & Cloud Office for any place, any time and any device offering as a service
At booth #321, Stefanini will be presenting its portfolio of innovative solutions.