Stefanini Romania, finalist at CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards 2016

CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards
February 1, 2016

CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards

Stefanini Romania is on the short list for the 4th annual CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards

The independent Jury of the CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards, an event that brings together top professionals in the sector annualy, has reviewed more than 177 nominations for 2016. Stefanini Romania participated in the nominations, and is, once again, among the finalists in this competition.

Companies, cities and top-managers have been shortlisted in 26 Awards categories and Stefanini Romania has been shortlisted in both categories it was nominated: Best BPO firm of the year and IT Services firm of the year.

Stefanini Romania, the biggest company subsidiary in CEE, has more than 1,250 specialists that currently deliver IT services for companies in more than 50 countries, especially USA, Germany and France. Regarding the services offered, infrastructure services represent 80% of Stefanini’s total business in Romania (service desk and advanced infrastructure support), while the remaining 20% of the business is represented by application development services.

This year, the company plans to expand the local team and is currently searching for IT support specialists, analysts, software developers, testers, helpdesk technicians and project coordinators.

The CSR initiatives of the IT Outsourcing center in Romania have also been taken into account by the jury. During the past year, Stefanini has supported an increasingly large number of initiatives in Romania, fighting for social responsibility within the community. For example, Stefanini staff members ran a total of over 678 km at the Wings for Life competition, raising funds for spinal cord surgery. They participated in the Bike-2-Work program aiming at reducing the carbon emissions of their daily commutes. Employees were fundraisers for Cooking with Kids, in order to donate for recovery and support therapy sessions for autistic children. Finally, they planted 3,000 saplings in the CSR project „The Children Forrest”, which aims at the forestation of the barren fields in southern Romania through the planting and taking care of a sapling for each newborn baby in Romania.

The Jury will make a final vote one day before the Awards Gala, with winners celebrated at the CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards Gala, to be held on 4th February at Warsaw’s Intercontinental hotel.

This year, the Awards Gala will host nearly 300 guests representing more than 50 international firms interested in setting up or expanding their business services centers in central Europe, providing an excellent opportunity to make new contacts and renew existing business relationships. The evening dedicated to recognizing excellence in the sector will begin with a cocktail reception in the ballroom foyer, followed by dinner and the award presentations in the main ballroom.