A recognized leader for IT help desk outsourcing support
We help CIOs and CTOs who are concerned about the productivity of their company’s end users. They need to maintain the highest level of support for their end users, without increasing costs. They may be concerned about IT department staff training and certification in the leading enterprise management tools, along with internal processes knowledge. They also need to integrate and manage support of the growing mobility needs of all their end users.
At Stefanini, we offer consistent, high quality IT Help Desk outsourcing services globally. Our proven methodology and expertise currently helps provide help desk support to well over one million of our client’s end-users worldwide. By recruiting, training, and retaining only the highest caliber of staff, we can ensure consistent quality at every level. For our multi-national and global clients, we provide service in over 35 languages. Best of all, we don’t use translation services. Our clients receive native language support, every time.
Each step in our help desk outsourcing process is designed to address end-user issues promptly and effectively. And, we put measures in place to prevent incidents from occurring again. By following ITIL best practices, we help our customers move beyond reactive incident management into request, problem, configuration, and change management processes that drive higher levels of IT service management performance while reducing costs. At the start of new client relationships, a consistent application of our proven methodology ensures an on-time/on-budget launch of services for our clients.
As your end-users continue to leverage mobile technology, we’ve got you covered. As part of our Help Desk offer, we provide end-to-end support for mobility, including Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions inclusive of tools and processes.
Stefanini – At Your Service
- Combining flexibility and agility with global scale and delivery capabilities
- Creating value through multi-site, multi-language support, enabled by global processes and tools
- SaaS+ ITSM platform has been expanded to include key ITIL functions and best in class 3rd party ITSM tools, available “as a service”
- Improving service levels through continuous process improvements as part of the Shift-Left model; results in better quality and lower costs
- Reducing costs through increased leverage of remote support services and self-service capabilities
- Providing support for Mobility, including Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments through the entire device lifecycle
- For large corporations, leveraging best practices, consolidating service delivery, ensuring consistency of services, helping to guide our clients throughout their globalization journey
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.